What is a Good PTFE Filter Bag?
PTFE filter bag has self lubrication and moisture resistance, can withstand ultraviolet radiation, and can resist acid-base corrosion in the whole pH range under the continuous working temperature of 240 ℃ and the instantaneous temperature of 260 ℃. The PTFE filter bag is more suitable for the strong corrosion resistance and long service life of the filter material.
1. The dust itself is sticky. If the PTFE filter bag is in contact with the filter fiber, the intermolecular force is greater, such as desulfurization with oily particles produced by denitration, ammonium sulfate and nitric acid ash.
2. Some dust in the filter bag is not sticky but easy to deliquesce. When the PTFE filter bag is intercepted on the fiber surface, it will absorb the moisture in the air and stay on the fiber, and the solution will form on the surface.
3. PTFE filter bags may not have strong dust adhesion, but they can absorb moisture in flue gas and chemically recrystallize to produce new hydraulic substances or crystals.
The fabric and design of PTFE filter bag shall strive to filter. The dust removal is easy and durable. The pulse in the bellows is in the dust collector. When the dusty gas passes through the dust collector, the dust filtered by the PTFE filter bag is captured on the outer surface of the filter bag. The clean gas of the PTFE filter bag enters the filter bag through the filter material. The PTFE filter bag cage is used to support the filter bag to prevent the collapse of the filter bag and facilitate dust removal and redistribution.
- 1.Warmly celebrate the success of our company's participation in the Koln exhibition in Germany
- 2.Changzhou Wayon PTFE series of products raw materials ------ PTFE
- 3.Congratulations to Wayon new material weaving workshop for winning the title of "pioneer worker" in Changzhou！
- 4.What is PTFE Staple Fiber